Is Nutrisystem or Weight Watchers better? Let’s review them and see how they differ in various aspects, including cost.
- Nutrisystem costs about $9/day or $270/month. Food is provided to you for the most part, so you don’t have to buy or cook your own food. The program can be even less expensive with a Nutrisystem promo discount.
- Nutrisystem is a pre-packaged and portion-control meal delivery plan which was developed with the main aim of helping users lose weight effectively and safely with a minimum time and money investment. With Nutrisystem dieters order meals, desserts and snacks monthly and they receive them in their mail; all of the foods which are sent by Nutrisystem are very shelf stable and don’t require refrigeration.
- With Nutrisysem dieters can supplement the food with low fat diary products and fresh produce from the local grocery store. Moreover, Nutrisystem has diet plans which are tailored to meet the needs of those with diabetes. Their diabetes plan, known as Nutrisystem D, has been proven in various clinical studies to lower blood sugar and result in substantial health improvements in overweight patients with type 2 diabetes. People on Nutrisystem D lost 16 times more weight than people who followed teh typical hospital-directed diet regimen.
- Nutrisystem doesn’t not involve a point tallying type of system, instead they supply their users 3 meals, 1 snack and 1 dessert per day.
- Nutrisystem does not require the users to measure their food, nor does it require weekly meetings or weigh-ins.
- With Nutrisystem, there is no joining fee or any kind of ongoing membership fees.
- NutriSystem users are advised to exercise, however, it’s not an integral part of the program.
- Weight Watchers OnlinePlus costs $20/month. Weight Watchers Meetings cost $45/month. There is also a $20 starter fee in either plan. The program does not deliver food. You have to spend additional money and time to buy and cook your own food. Here are the top Weight Watchers coupon codes.
- Weight Watchers is a flexible points based weight loss program which encourages users to eat modest portions of all their foods. With Weight Watchers, only recipes are provided. The dieters have to make their own food choices, and all of the foods are assigned points value and the dieters count the points rather than calories or fat grams.
- With Weight Watchers, the dieters are required to measure and track what they eat, and also attend weekly weigh ins and meetings; the Watchers meetings last for about 1 hour, and they involve sharing weight loss success, tips, dieting troubles and moral support.
- With Weight Watchers, exercise is an essential part of the program
Nutrisystem is a well balanced and nutritious weight loss program, which has garnered a lot of popularity in the last couple of years. It’s a very effective weight loss program which has helped millions of dieters not only in controlling and losing excess weight, but also in improving their overall health and fitness levels. Nutrisystem is ideal for the busy, on the go dieters who do not want to spend their time tracking points. For many people, paying $8 a day to lose weight eating food that has already been prepared for them, is an attractive deal. On the other hand, if you prefer even more flexibility when it comes to eating anything you want (whilst staying under the set daily caloric intake limit), and you get motivated and inspired meeting and interacting physically with mentors and other dieters, then the Weight Watchers program is probably a better choice for you.