Update: Lodlois Scholarship is not available until further notice
About the Scholarship Program
With this Scholarship, Lodlois wants to support financially University students across the country. Lodlois is a growing internet venture that provides insightful product reviews and recommendations in order to help consumers make intelligent decisions when purchasing products online.
2019 Essay Subject
In order to be eligible for the scholarship, you need to submit a 700+ word essay on the topic of: “Online Product Reviews: Why Both Consumers and Businesses Need Them“
Scholarship Award Amount
Two participants will be chosen based on the quality of their essays
- 1st Place Award is $1,000
- 2nd Place Award is $250
Eligibility and Rules
- Both undergraduate and graduate students of 18+ age are welcome
- Currently enrolled in a US-based college or university
- We will not accept entries that contain plagiarized text from other articles that are not your own, or that are off-topic.
- Students will maintain rights and ownership of their original work. All personal information will be kept confidential. We will never give your information to anyone.
How to Submit Your Essay
Please, email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the following personal details or use the form at the bottom of this page:
- Mention your full name, email address, the University you study, and the area of study.
- Submit your essay in a Word document. Supplementary photos and/or videos welcome.
A select number of essays will be published in Lodlois.com, with author attribution (unless the student wants to remain anonymous).
After reading all essays, we will grant the scholarship to two applicants. Submissions will be evaluated on the quality of writing (grammar and spelling), creativity, clarity of message, and persuasiveness. The scholarship funds will be mailed directly to the Financial Aid and Scholarships Office within a week of announcing the 2 qualified applicants. The names of the students who receive the scholarship will be displayed on this page.
The deadline for submission is June 30th each year. Winners will be contacted by email by July 31st.
We run our scholarship program every year.
Our mission at Lodlois.com is to help people make good choices when purchasing products online. We do the research, we buy, we test and review products so that consumers know beforehand what they are about to buy. In addition, our goal is to provide ways for people to save money when they shop online. This is why we have handpicked the best coupon codes from a select number of stores around the US. We offer a Nutrisystem promo code, a Hostgator coupon, a Godaddy hosting coupon, and many other deals. After having helped consumers save thousands of dollars, we decided to help students cover their tuition fees by establishing this annual University Student Scholarship
Winners of Previous Scholarships
The winners of the 2019 Lodlois Scholarship are:
- Mahmud Irfan. Harvard Law School. Area of study: Civil Rights Law. Awarded: $1,000
- Sky Doherty. Marian University. Area of study: Marketing & Public Relations. Awarded: $250
The winners of the 2018 Lodlois Scholarship are: